Black River Baptist Association is a fellowship of Southern Baptist Churches working together to glorify God by fulfilling the Great Commission.
Black River Baptist Association churches will bring glory to God by helping each other with Evangelism, Mission, Leadership Development, Ministry and Making Disciples.
- All things are possible through prayer.
- All actions of Black River Baptist Association should be guided by constant communication with our Lord.
- We seek God's guidance and direction in knowing God's will in all matters.
- The Holy Bible is God's Word and will be our guide to follow.
- All plans and actions should be based on Biblical teaching, including the sanctity of human life, security of the believer, and the birth, death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ (1 Corinthians 15:3-4).
- God has ordained the family as the foundational institution of human society. Marriage is the uniting of one man and one woman in covenant commitment for a lifetime.
- Scripture teaches the priesthood of the individual believer.
- Leaders being trained to boldly encourage churches to engage the lost and make disciples while exemplifying ethical, moral, and Christian behavior.
- Black River Baptist Association is to be developing, challenging, and communicating with its churches to help them realize their full potential in all endeavors.
- Black River Baptist Association stands firm on our First Amendment rights and will work to extend them to others.
- Black River Baptist Association is devoted to fulfilling God's Great Commission.
- Black River Baptist Association churches are encouraged to create mission opportunities and support mission efforts.
- Black River Baptist Association is encouraged to promote and be participants in worship, evangelism, fellowship, discipleship and ministry as ongoing practices.
- Black River Baptist Association endeavors to identify and develop strategic partnerships to mobilize and assist a growing network resulting in new believers and new congregations.
- Black River Baptist Association churches minister to on another to achieve individual organizational goals.
- Black River Baptist Association is devoted to unity and cooperation while continuing to honor the autonomy of each church.
- Evangelism - reaching nonbelievers
- Missions - outreach programs that serve all peoples meeting specific goals
- Leadership Development - providing training and education to improve skills of church members
- Ministries - programs that serve the community
- Making Disciples - teaching Christians to be followers of Christ through Bible study and fellowship